Sunday, July 31, 2011

Self monitoring blood glucose meters

I recently did a full review on the most popular blood glucose meters in the market.

The reason I did that was because too many times have customers come to my place asking and asking the same question--Which brand is the best?

While there is no direct answer to that question, there may be an answer to "Which is most suitable for you".

Because it was more like a professional review, I couldn't actually share my personal preference....more subjectively.

For most people, I would most certainly recommend the Terumo Medisafe Mini. It's the LEAST painful of all, and it even has a setting for VERY thin skin (like in children/women's fingers).

Aside from the excellent safety features it offers, the readings are very duplicatable, and blood used is very minimal. I would suggest you check it out, if you still haven't.

Another thing worth mentioning is that If you're looking for VALUE for money Packages, look into The Abbott Optium Xceed!!

Cos If you calculate it right, RM138 for 50 strips, the meter is just under rm50! And that's Individually wrapped, protected from the environment Strips from Abbott! :)

Do let me know what you guys think here.

No comments:

Post a Comment